The lawyers in DOBREV & LYUTSKANOV Law Firm have substantial experience in the provision of legal services ensuring comprehensive protection of intellectual property rights. In this sphere, we register trademarks, industrial designs, inventions and utility models. We offer subsequent advice to our clients and legal representation in proceedings concerning IPR infringements. In the process of preparation of due diligence reports our team provides timely advice to its clients on all IPR issues and advises clients in connection with their existing and future rights.
DOBREV & LYUTSKANOV Law Firm provides a wide range of services in the sphere of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to:
- Ascertaining the existence of industrial property rights (trademarks and industrial design) and analysis of the results;
- Consultation in connection to registration procedures and applications (for trademarks and industrial design) to the Patents Office of the Republic of Bulgaria, the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market, and the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organisation;
- Drafting of documents for subsequent changes (transfer of ownership, change of owner, renewal of registration);
- Provision of services in the overall monitoring of industrial property rights (trademarks and industrial design) and timely information to the clients with regard to applications for registration which might endanger their interests;
- Advice in connection with proceedings related to the challenge of the registration of trademarks and designs (deletion, repeal and opposition procedures) and preparation of applications and objections;
- Registration of domains while observing and analysing the intellectual property rights of the client and preventing the opportunity for infringement of third persons’ rights;
- Consultation and drafting of contracts on the disposal of intellectual property rights, execution of licensing agreements, detailed due diligence reports on the procedures for the transfer of industrial property rights in various forms of corporate re-organisation;
- Consultation and representation before the Commission for Protection of Competition in cases of imitation of names, trademarks or geographical indications, domains or internet sites;
- Legal representation before the competent courts in the appeal of decisions of the Patents Office or the Commission for Protection of Competition, as well as in all cases of infringement of intellectual property rights.
No posts in the area.