If you are:
- Communicative and capable of team work;
- Loyal and with high integrity;
- Prepared to work in a dynamic environment;
- Enterprising and possessing organizational skills;
- University graduate with excellent grades;
- Holding excellent command of the English language (additional knowledge of German, Russian and/or French is an advantage).
Dobrev & Lytskanov Law Firm would welcome you to its team where you would contribute to the maintenance of the high quality of work at the office with your professional capabilities, experience and ingenuity.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork;
- Acquisition of rich legal experience;
- Opportunities for career development in the law firm;
- Enhancement of the professional qualifications (participation in training courses, seminars and conferences).
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.
Every year Dobrev & Lyutskanov Law Firm provides opportunities for internship of undergraduates in the fourth or fifth year of their law studies at the Law Department of Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski.
- Total average grade exceeding 5.00;
- Very good command of the English language (the additional knowledge of German, Russian and/or French is an advantage).
After their graduation and the successful completion of the training period, interns are invited to apply for a permanent job.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.