DOBREV & LYUTSKANOV Law Firm has substantial experience and practice in the field of banking and finance. Our team provides legal service to many local and foreign banks and financial institutions with regard to their operations within the territory of Bulgaria. We prepare any related documentation required under the statutory and regulatory requirements of the country. Our firm has a longstanding track record on the inter-bank and syndicated loans markets and in the establishment of inter-bank consortia. The experience of our firm in the sphere of banking and finance has brought about the successful implementation of numerous big-ticket projects in Bulgaria.
We provide services tailored to the needs of our clients such as:
- Drafting of contracts, articles of association and all other legal documents needed for the establishment of a bank, including branches of a foreign banks;
- Advice on specific banking and financial operations and transactions, the financing of acquisitions, the restructuring of loans, the incorporation of security;
- Advice on regulatory procedures in banking and financial law and compliance issues;
- Representation of our clients in applying for funding and preparation of any related documentation;
- Legal representation and defence of banks and individuals in court proceedings related to banking operations/transactions, collection proceedings, etc.
In the context of investment projects, our team has experience in the structuring of lending transactions and project financing. We have advised banks, investors and guarantors among others. We participate in negotiations on the execution and restructuring of loans and provide assistance in terms of eligibility for financing, and preparation of all the necessary contracts and documents to this effect.
DOBREV & LYUTSKANOV Law Firm has experience in the preparation of due diligence reports and the drafting of documents for the issuance of bonded loans. We have recently advised on the placement of one of the biggest bond issues on the Bulgarian market.
No posts in the area.